Dunkirk overnight

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Have not actually been in or out of that port however there is a site probably only 20 mins drive (Chateau Gandspette) - they may have an area for late night arrivals (you would need to check) - on the green road to St Omer, from the A16 - obviously depends which part of France you are travelling to as to whether this would be on your route.

Feb 11, 2007
Visit site
I do not know your thoughts on Wild camping but we have stayed a couple of times on a stretch of land just outside the port road, as you leave the entrance you come to a roundabout ,if you turn left there and go about 200m and on the right there is the strip which we have stopped on. Opposite there is a grassy bank.I do not know the name of the road but as i said its just after the hgv parking which would be on your right coming out.

Feb 3, 2005
Visit site
Graham

There is a MASSIVE lorry park on your right as you leave the port - you can't miss it, even in the dark. We have used it twice recently - just pull up amongst the lorries. It can be noisy with the movement of trucks, and I would avoid those with refrigeration units!... but we had a good night's sleep both times.

Keith

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts