Dusseldorf Show -anybody been before

Mar 21, 2007
sites.google.com
I intend visiting the show and have spotted a proviso for the showground site, it states it is only open to registered vehicles not trade or export plates. Does this have any bearing on foreign registrations.

Dave

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
No, it's only to ensure that the site is not used for commercial purposes. Joyce, from this forum (I haven't seen posts from her lately, though) has stayed there with her caravan. I plan to be there myself either on the 3rd or 4th September (without caravan).

Mar 21, 2007
sites.google.com
No, it's only to ensure that the site is not used for commercial purposes. Joyce, from this forum (I haven't seen posts from her lately, though) has stayed there with her caravan. I plan to be there myself either on the 3rd or 4th September (without caravan).
Thanks very much for that

Dave

Nov 19, 2006
Visit site
The site next to the show cannot be booked and it gets very busy at the weekends. We are going midweek, and are booked into Camping Lelefeld about 30 miles away, very cheap by German standards. There are two other sites in Dusseldorf camping Azur which is around 25_ per night, and I forget the other one.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts