Easter rally

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
All those that would like to contribute, with a short story of how the forum event went for you, please think about handing in your work. It will be marked, corrected and will form part of your end of term grading.

No real rush, but the sooner we get it in, the sooner we can send it off to PC.

Thankyou, now, who needs to sit up front?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Ah, that's a good question, Lisa. Some have, most don't.

Anyone forwarding a story can get my email from Moddy 1, just as soon as I alert him/her/omnipresence.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Quick reminder, before I hold you all back for another year. All we need is a few words describing how the weekend went for you and yours.

Clive, I'm missing your report on the wine taste/fancy dress evening, report to the headmaster soonest.

So far Lisa, Brian and Roy have returned their homework. Please remember, house credits cannot be traded for Nectar points.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
LOl

Sharon is work on it and we are whate for Lisa or Moderator 1,2,3 for or email if you like you cude ask Roy for my email or Lisa or Mod 1.

Mark

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
LOl

Sharon is work on it and we are whate for Lisa or Moderator 1,2,3 for or email if you like you cude ask Roy for my email or Lisa or Mod 1.

Mark
Mod1 should be sending you my email, Mark. Hows the little un?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Final draught for the PC review of the Easter Meet is being done this weekend. Anyone who would still like to contribute, please get your work in ASAP.

Or I send Roy round, and Roy doesn't argue!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts