El Delfin Verde

Mar 8, 2006
Visit site
Hi - just wanted to promote a campsite on the Costa Brava, Spain. El Delfin Verde, is an excellent holiday destination. Its right on the beach front, has everything you may want for all ages. Get back to me if you want any more details...or check out the website. Has anyone been there already???

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Yes, we went there two years running - the only time we have ever done that! An excellent site, with good facilities and an endless range of places to visit in the area. Is the 'Picasso' restaurant still going strong? We had many memorable meals there...

Mar 8, 2006
Visit site
Yep Picasso is still going strong! Seems to be a family tradition for everyone. You also get a good meal there. Many changes have been made to the campsite in recent years - only for the better of course!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

We stayed there last year our firts time abroad with the van an excellent site. The kids loved the pool. Our only disappointment was the weather breezy most days, out of 2 weeks we had 4/5 days of rain 2 heavy. The best weather we had was traveling through france so this year we are stiking to france. Maybe next year we will go further in to spain. We dined at the picasso my mouth still waters at the thought of those mussels. Cheers Richard W

Mar 8, 2006
Visit site
Yep we also had rubbish weather. Afraid it was like that all other Spain last summer. My family live further down and said it was the same. I suppose some years are just not good. Have a nice holiday this year!

Jun 23, 2005
Visit site
Hi charlotte we love El Delfin Verde too this is our 5 year of staying there for July its has everything a family needs. Yes chrissie the picasso is going strong still and still good value for money

Feb 18, 2006
Visit site
hi all ,could you tell me what the pitches were like there,we stayed at cambrils last year they were not a bad size but you were very close to your neighbours .

thanks

Jun 23, 2005
Visit site
pitces are large, most folk have the van, awning, sun canopy pup tents for the kids. small hedges seperate most of the pitches so u have the feeling of ur own space. Its a Large site with lots of people in the summer but we have never felt over powered by our neighbours. we had neighbours on all sides last year and didnt feel claustrophobic. Most of us had the odd glass of wine and a bleather about our units (most of the site are dutch they loved our Brittish caravan with all the comforts there's are very spartan. We love it or we wouldnt keep going back and most of the folk round about us were returnee's some for the 7th or 8th time. Give it a try I dont think u would be dissapointed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts