El delphin verde or Las Dunas - any comments please

Sep 9, 2008
Visit site
We are going to go to one of the above next year and are wondering what other people thought- I went to el delphin verde and the pitches by the beach seemed to have quite a deep gulley to cross to access the pitches? whats that all about??

Any comments or ideas of similar sites in spain would be welcomed

Thanks

Jim

Apr 23, 2007
Visit site
Hi Jim

Just spent 10 days at El Delfin Verde in mid august. There were absolutely loads of pitches available, all over the park. If this place isn't full in mid August then I can't see it ever being full.

Don't know about the other site you mentioned but we will probably return to El Delfin Verde next year. Never experienced the pool busy, reasonable (big) supermarket and bar on site. Only one place to empty the wastemaster though and it was a bit of a hike.

Ian

Mar 11, 2007
Visit site
Personal choice, but we have been to EDV 3 times and will go again in the comming years. Cannot fault it.

We did however go to Las Dunas for a day to have a nose around and were pleased that we had gone to EDV.

We would go every year but that would mean not going to other countries, this year was Ca Savio in Italy.

Mar 11, 2007
Visit site
Hi Jim

Just spent 10 days at El Delfin Verde in mid august. There were absolutely loads of pitches available, all over the park. If this place isn't full in mid August then I can't see it ever being full.

Don't know about the other site you mentioned but we will probably return to El Delfin Verde next year. Never experienced the pool busy, reasonable (big) supermarket and bar on site. Only one place to empty the wastemaster though and it was a bit of a hike.

Ian
Ian. There is a drain below every tap....I think

Sep 16, 2008
Visit site
Just come back from Las Dunas. Stayed on about 6 sites in this area but Las Dunas is our favourite, Hedged pitches, water and drainage on the pitch, good restaurant and supermarket. Very large and can get busy but you can always find a quiet pitch.

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jim,

We've been to both (Las Dunas x 1 and EDV x 3 times) and although there's not much between them we prefer EDV. The pitches and amenities are very similar but we think EDV has a better swimming pool complex. At the end of the day it just comes down to personal choice. One thing for sure you wont go wrong no matter which one you choose.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts