Elddis 860

Mar 3, 2023
Visit site
Thanks for everyone who comments... the caravan was bought new in 2019... i have got every email that i have sent regarding the caravan issues. I have even had to get in touch with elddis direct. One min they promise to do things so when i relay it back to the caravan place they get in touch with elddis to get claim numbers they say oh sorry they have rejected it.. plus it takes ages to get through as well.. plus if im honest im not in a position to change the caravan at the minute with everything the way it is in this world... think i will have to take it on the chin lol just need to vent. Thanks for listening đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for everyone who comments... the caravan was bought new in 2019... i have got every email that i have sent regarding the caravan issues. I have even had to get in touch with elddis direct. One min they promise to do things so when i relay it back to the caravan place they get in touch with elddis to get claim numbers they say oh sorry they have rejected it.. plus it takes ages to get through as well.. plus if im honest im not in a position to change the caravan at the minute with everything the way it is in this world... think i will have to take it on the chin lol just need to vent. Thanks for listening đź‘Ťđź‘Ť
Was your first cracked window repaired under warranty, or did you pay it yourself. If the latter then there could be recourse against the dealer using CRA2015 because their repair isn’t satisfactory. Plus if you paid over £100 by credit card the card supplier has liability under CCA section 75.

Nov 30, 2022
Visit site
Was your first cracked window repaired under warranty, or did you pay it yourself. If the latter then there could be recourse against the dealer using CRA2015 because their repair isn’t satisfactory. Plus if you paid over £100 by credit card the card supplier has liability under CCA section 75.
I think it was a cracked front panel rather than a window.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts