Elddis Avante clun 544-2008

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Leo

Is the Elddis that you are buying a new or used model?

We don't see many posts from Elddis owners with complaints so my guess would be that there are no major faults associated with these models.

If you are choosing a used model ensure that the vendor has the right to sell it with a CRiS HPI check, look at the overall condition of the caravan and of course check that everything works.

One point to look at might be the tip up washbasin, ensure that there are no cracks or leaks and that the mountings are not broken.

Perhaps one or two Elddis owners will add to my comments?

Good Luck

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
Hi Leo

Is the Elddis that you are buying a new or used model?

We don't see many posts from Elddis owners with complaints so my guess would be that there are no major faults associated with these models.

If you are choosing a used model ensure that the vendor has the right to sell it with a CRiS HPI check, look at the overall condition of the caravan and of course check that everything works.

One point to look at might be the tip up washbasin, ensure that there are no cracks or leaks and that the mountings are not broken.

Perhaps one or two Elddis owners will add to my comments?

Good Luck
Thanks Parksy

It is secondhand -one previous owner and I have checked with CRIS.It looks a good clean van but I am no expert.

TRENDING THREADS