Elddis Majestic 185

Aug 10, 2020
Visit site
Hi
We have a six month old Elddis Majestic which is now experiencing water problems. After use of any of the taps, we experience a whining noise from somewhere in the middle of the motor home, followed by the pump surging or pulsing every 30 seconds or so, followed by water coming out of the hot water tank under the motorhome. Does anybody have any suggestions on what this might be please, and how easy it is to fix (motorhome still under warranty but I just need to know if it is a big or small job).

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
A barely used unit under warranty my first port of call would be the service dept at the retailer who should be able to quickly advise whether it is an oversight or a fault.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Hi and welcome to the forum have you bled water system through, if so just get in touch with the dealer and let them sort out the problem

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi
We have a six month old Elddis Majestic which is now experiencing water problems. After use of any of the taps, we experience a whining noise from somewhere in the middle of the motor home, followed by the pump surging or pulsing every 30 seconds or so, followed by water coming out of the hot water tank under the motorhome. Does anybody have any suggestions on what this might be please, and how easy it is to fix (motorhome still under warranty but I just need to know if it is a big or small job).
Well it a good job it on warranty just ask the dealer to sort it a friend of ours has got Elddis Majestic motorhome and so far it been brilliant .

Aug 10, 2020
Visit site
Well it a good job it on warranty just ask the dealer to sort it a friend of ours has got Elddis Majestic motorhome and so far it been brilliant .
Yes, it is a great motorhome, just a shame this will be the third time in six months we have had to take the vehicle back to fixed!!

Aug 10, 2020
Visit site
I have now been in contact with the dealer that has identified the problem as the pressure release valve. Needs a new one, so thankfully all covered under warranty!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts