Elddis SoLiD construction caravans

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Has anyone with one of the new Solid built vans encountered any construction problems with parts of the caravan other than the body shell. I have in mind furniture fittings, floors and that sort of thing.
If so I would be interested to know of them. However, if you are currently in negotiation about repair of any such faults (if they have occurred) please do NOT publish them on this Forum but ask Parksy for my email address and communicate with me directly

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I've advised anyone currently having problems not to 'publish' as this may prejudice thier negotiations. Not sure of all the reasoning but this has been the view in previous threads on similar matters.

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
RayS said:
Has anyone with one of the new Solid built vans encountered any construction problems with parts of the caravan other than the body shell. I have in mind furniture fittings, floors and that sort of thing.
If so I would be interested to know of them. However, if you are currently in negotiation about repair of any such faults (if they have occurred) please do NOT publish them on this Forum but ask Parksy for my email address and communicate with me directly

Hi Ray. Steve (Parksy) has my E'mail address -- I believe. I also think that you may have it via another forum that we both have contributed into!!!!!
I can most certainly help you out,in fact I know that I can.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
TheTravellingRooster said:
RayS said:

Hi Ray. Steve (Parksy) has my E'mail address -- I believe. I also think that you may have it via another forum that we both have contributed into!!!!!
I can most certainly help you out,in fact I know that I can.
Hi Gents
Ray has contacted me but unfortunately I no longer have your email address or at least it's not listed under your forum name Travelling Rooster.
If you can please contact me via the link in my signature I can forward email addresses so that you can exchange information.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts