Eldis Crusader Tornado 2011 rear Led Brake light strip

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Just tried looking on YouTube. No direct results, but there may be similar that could give hints.

Then tried looking for replacements and found this. Looks like two screws through the front then push upwards.

There may be good hints in the pictures. Or try asking the seller.

John

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I will have to go back and measure up the old one , from memory it looks similar defo 2 screws which I will re use , thank you for finding that. Will update the thread when I have a bit more news on it , we are all in L4 lockdown here in Scotland on Boxing Day so I guess storage will be closed , I don’t know

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Ok we still in T3 , will go today and have a look. I have some new rail protectors to put on and new front W5W lights to put on , I am going to prep it today for layup. Once again thanks for your help John

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
At present we are in Tier 3 but i have been to check our caravan in storage

Well I went earlier this it is part of a bigger unit , I undid the 2 screws and the light holds the unit on , the wires disappear through a hole , it’s 300mm wide and 285mm between holes

the light can be removed on its own any ideas at all it’s a clear type with a few Leds not working hence I want to fix it , thanks

1608721603270.jpegi

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts