Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
hi i recently had the problem of the aux socket falling out of its holder whilst towing resulting in the socket broken up. i had no battery electrics as the wires had earthed out blowing the yellow blade fuse. i replaced the fuse and the battery indicator went to quarter the way across. this weekend i had nothing registering but thought the battery would charge up off the mains hookup.got battery tested at work and its knackered.im going to get a new one fitted but am worried that there could be a prob of no feed from mains charging to battery resulting in another flat bat.are there any things i can check to see if blown anywhere or how to check ive got a charge going to the battery. many thanks steve ps vans a 93 challenger 510

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi, before you plug into hook up on site,or at home check where the needle is on the guage.when you plug into the hook up it should move slightly up if its a charged battery,i think this will indicate whether its charging or not,if the needle doesn't move its obviously not charging

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
we had the same problem last year. We lost all power whilst on site and only when we called out the mobile caravan man did he find that our charge meter was flat and ultimatley that the Zig unit was kaput. He replaced the zig unit at a cost of

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
I would check all the 12v fuses, a short circuit can often take out more than one fuse, in particular check the fuse from the charger to the battery. You should have at least 13.5 volts across the battery while on the mains.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts