Election time soon!

Mar 2, 2008
Visit site
Sing a song of parliament, pockets full of cash.

Fraudulently claiming, and adding to their stash.

With their ploy discovered, they said they'd give it back.

If you or i had done the same, we'd promptly get the sack.

Sing a song of freebies, snouts all in the trough.

Giving back their ill-got gains is just not good enough.

Sponging off our earnings, with a likely tale.

If working folk had done the same, they'd soon end up in jail.

Sing a song of fraudsters, counting out their money.

They smile and look quite unashamed, as though they think it's funny.

Sittng in a secret place, counting out their dosh;

On plugs for baths and cleaning moats, for crisps and orange squash.

Sing a song of MP's, who took us for a ride.

It's up to us at election time, their future to decide.

It's gone too far to bring back trust, of anyone in power.

To most of us they'll always be a really great big shower.

(And a bunch of crooks).

G

I am heading to Spain next month, not coming back until it is all over. If it looks even worse then, I may have to re-think the coming back bit. The problem is that the Pound will probably be as valuable as the Zimbabwe dollar so we will all be penniless.

Wonder if I can be a asylum seeker in Europe or Australia. After all, I have been 'persecuted' all my life by the UK tax man.

May 25, 2009
Visit site
Wonder if I can be a asylum seeker in Europe or Australia

Hi. My son went to Oz about five years ago, says that a $ was worth

G

As an 'asylum seeker' I would expect a house, lots of benefits and advantages. After all, is that not what happens here?

Mind you i do know that there are approximately 4 to 5 timers the number of Scots outside Scotland than in it, so maybe this has been happening for a long time.

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
As an 'asylum seeker' I would expect a house, lots of benefits and advantages. After all, is that not what happens here?

Mind you i do know that there are approximately 4 to 5 timers the number of Scots outside Scotland than in it, so maybe this has been happening for a long time.
Mind you i do know that there are approximately 4 to 5 timers the number of Scots outside Scotland than in it,

aye scotch lad, we're full of english now, buying up all the tourist traps in the highlands. the highland clearances repeated.

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site

i am sorry SL ,you will not get the same as an illegal imigrant ,because you dont have lawyers and social workers filling in the forms for you ,if you have property or savings you will get nothing ,i was thinking of oz myself ,but i have heard that a man of my advancing years that they will not let you in unless you can prove that you will not be a burden on the state

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts