Electric fly killers

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
ELECTRIC INSECT KILLER WASP BUG FLY MOTH UV ZAPPER.

Has any one used one as it may sound a good idea in the van in the summer, if so what one did you use as there are a variety of sizes and wattages.

Reg

G

Cannot tell you the make of ours as we picked ip up in an Intermarche supermarket for about 10 euros. Also cannot tell you if it works as we have not seen any 'corpses' lying beside it, but then again we have not had any mossies in the van either, so maybe it scares them away. For the money it was worth it though.

Feb 3, 2005
Visit site
I had one once and agree with JTQ - all but useless & a waste of money!

Also the light was so bright that it couldn't be used at night

Keith

Apr 11, 2008
Visit site
We bought two of those tennis raquet types last year, very good on the big annoying blighters, .....
I bought one of those tennis racket types from ALDI for about 2.99 I think - Really gives you a buzz of satisfaction when you get one of the blighters

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
We bought two of those tennis raquet types last year, very good on the big annoying blighters, .....
electric fly killers work better of a night. the flying insects are attracted to the unit by the ultra violet light, during the day there is to much competition from natural light to attract them, when they fly to the light they pass through the posative - negative fields and are electrocuted. so during the day leave them switched off but in low light conditions switch them on to do there work

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts