Electrical advice please?

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Nothing to do with caravans. We have a connection for the cooker as per the attached, but I do not know if the socket is two pole or not. Being a bit lazy I do not want to remove the housing to check behind so hoping that by chance someone may know whether it is two pole or not. It is working perfectly and use it mainly for our Foreman grill. Thanks.

Wall socket.jpg

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Nothing to do with caravans. We have a connection for the cooker as per the attached, but I do not know if the socket is two pole or not. Being a bit lazy I do not want to remove the housing to check behind so hoping that by chance someone may know whether it is two pole or not. It is working perfectly and use it mainly for our Foreman grill. Thanks.

View attachment 2437
Never heard of a two pole socket. (they all need to L and N to work)I take it you mean the socket switch.Do you know what to look for.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Two pole means that both neutral and live are disconnected when switching off. I have been able to establish that the unit is indeed a two pole on the socket same as the cooker switch next to it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts