Electrical charges

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well put Peter and I have every sympathy with site owners these days. It's always easier on the outside looking in, whatever business or profession you're in and there are always those that think it's easy money. As Rayc put it "We all have a choice" If you don't think it's value for money; don't use it, there are plenty of alternatives.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have been conditioned over the last few years to accept that market forces will prevail and only the best will survive. only time will tell on this one and be ready for the catalogue of reasons the proponents of the strategy will spew forth when market forces fail.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Peter - you have highlighted certain facts regarding the charge for electrics on site. However what I do not understand, and this what caused me to write my initial posting, is if the charge for electric is included in the site fee as you state fair enough. Therefore going on this solution those who do not require electric should be paying approx.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Peter - you have highlighted certain facts regarding the charge for electrics on site. However what I do not understand, and this what caused me to write my initial posting, is if the charge for electric is included in the site fee as you state fair enough. Therefore going on this solution those who do not require electric should be paying approx.

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
There seesm to be a mix of approaches. the law is that owners cannot mark up electricity in price so they either have to have a meter on each pitch. like some statics, or not charge for it because if they cahrge say

Jun 24, 2005
Visit site
Hi Colin, As Chris says the Caravan Club have added the cost of an electric hookup, along with the extra VAT, on to the standard pitch fee and that is what you pay,whether you use electricity or not. The CCC charge

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts