elsan organic biodegradble toilet fluid

Jun 5, 2005
Visit site
Has anyone got an opinion on the above product .I have always used thetford products. This elsan product can be used in both tanks.

Ian

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
I haven't tried the newly announced Elsan Organic.

I started using BioMagic last year - it goes in both tanks and works very well.

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
ive got 2 of the vouchers now for this product but i havent been able to find any one who stocks it, ive tried glossop caravans halfords tameside caravans camperland and even go outdoors but nobody has it in stock or plans to stock it which is a shame.

Anybody know where it is available in the manchester area ?.

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
We bought our first bottle yesterday with a voucher from Leisure Sales at Sandbach which are Lunar and Coachman dealers. Would get you one sometime if you are this way - Nantwich in Cheshire.

Nov 28, 2007
Visit site
We used the Elsan Blue for the first time for the last 6 weeks. Found it very good. Seems to break down the "stuff" better. Could not get it locally (Rugby) however, but friends in Chesterfied got it for us. The dealers seem to be stuck on the Thetford products, perhaps they don't want to stock both.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Elsan Blue is the exact opposite of Elsan Organic, Blue is 25% formaldehyde which is toxic, environmentally un-friendly and cancerous.

Apr 23, 2008
Visit site
HI i work for a company called discover leisure we stock the new elsan toilet fluid in all our stores the nearest one to manchester area is in chorley hope this helps from phill

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts