elvaston castle cc site for a weekend

Jul 11, 2006
Visit site
As far as Caravan Club sites go this rates as very poor as far as I am concerned, whilst the site is nice for the castle and grounds the site facilitys are in a pretty poor state, along with the fact that most if not all pitches are grass and are often waterlogged it is not a site I would return to in hurry.

Hope this helps.

Jul 11, 2006
Visit site
Nearest I have stayed at was Blackwall Plantation which was quite good , but that is 20 miles away from Elvaston. Tha Firs is 15 miles away but never been there.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I'm pretty sure it has but you'd probably be best looking on the cc site to double check.

i don't think you'll like it.

Lisa x

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi. Which side of Derby are your friends? If they are north then you might want to look toward Ashbourne,(Rivendale is nice if its open) or Matlock (try Lickpenny)or Chatsworth CC site. All a bit more rural and near the peaks.

mel

Sep 6, 2008
Visit site
Hi. Have you thought abut a C.L. There are a few around that area? Or there is a new Club site at Belper I think...It depends on how far away you can be of course.!

Chris

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jo-Anne,

I live in Belper and it is in Derbyshire on the A6 between Derby and Matlock.On the CC website their route planner :- Elvaston club site site to The club site at Belper around 16 miles.

Hope this helps

Nidge

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts