England football (RUBBISH)

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Overrated,vastly overpaid and crap at playing football,I have Spanish,Dutch and german neighbours here in Spain and they cannot stop laughing,we are certainly a joke in europe.

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Wow!!
smiley-surprised.gif
Has something happened to bring on this outburst? (I'm not actually disagreeing with you, mind, lol). You can tell I don't follow football......
smiley-undecided.gif

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Never mind, we're used to the losing streak.
Hopefully our overated , over paid boys , will perform better once they have the benefit of their mid season break
smiley-laughing.gif

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
It wouldn't be England if they played well consistently or didn't leave it to a nail biting finish to qualify.
They played badly despite having most of the possession. The Montenegrans left a lot to be desired with their deliberate fouls which led the infantile Rooney to upend one of their players because of his frustration. The one foul they committed was a blatant obstruction which should have resulted in a sending off. Again, a blatant hand ball which everyone saw except the ref and linesman but hey, we shouldn't have expected too much off of them considering they were German
smiley-wink.gif

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I couldn't bring myself to watch England play football even if I was paid. Let's be honest, England/UK is a joke around the world re most things and football is just another nail.
Over paid over rated players who think they are world class.
smiley-yell.gif

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I rarely watch football, doesn't really excite me. But why someone gets paid £50k plus a WEEK to kick a football is beyond me
smiley-frown.gif

How are you LB ?

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
LB's on holiday, Ian, so by rights he shouldn't be here at all......he should be driving her Ladyship wherever she wants to go, and wining and dining her every evening. Tee hee

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
jan69c said:
Surely the driving is the chauffers job ?
smiley-tongue-out.gif

Take no notice of Sooze, my wining and dining days are over unless I'm in a good mood and go myself to the chippie to save her feet
smiley-smile.gif

... and yes, I do the driving, Her Ladyship just sits there with a map on her lap trying to look intelligent ... heh! heh! heh!

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
I'm feeling too poorly to think of a suitably witty but intelligent reply LB, so I'll let you get away with it this once. Enjoy it while it lasts!!
smiley-wink.gif
smiley-tongue-out.gif
smiley-laughing.gif

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
Anyway to get back to the subject, the best thing Capello could do is drop Rooney for a couple of matches. We couldn,t do any worse and he is getting to big for his boots.

Les

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Drop Rooney ? I would like to see something heavy drop on the cocky little, greedy, thick Scousers head !! I cannot believe Man United have giving in to his demands. The club deserves to go bust !

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
jan69c said:
Drop Rooney ? I would like to see something heavy drop on the cocky little, greedy, thick Scousers head !! I cannot believe Man United have giving in to his demands. The club deserves to go bust !
Surely this works both ways? with sir alex making out he cannot believe why anyone would want to leave old trafford....unless he pushes them out! Has he forgotten he made Everton an offer they could not refuse to get him in the first place? They deserve each other.

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
True about it working both ways. But I am not a footie fan, I cannot understand how players can be worth millions on the transfer market. I dont see why they should get multi million pound salaries for kcking a ball about. When I am prime minister I am going to effing well ban it !!!!!
smiley-yell.gif

Signed Mr Angry

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Totally agree but who pays them millions? you have to ask,its the footie teams competing to get what they think is value for money! thats what i mean it works both ways. you entice a player to join you for xxx more than what he was getting,then become a cry baby yourself when the player wants to leave be it for more money or a new challenge. The problem is clearly with the buyer, [footie team]

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts