Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Hi

i have booked a holiday in our tourer on havens burnham on sea site and selected the europitch hardstanding with grass space for awning

it also says that it has its own water supply aerial point and waste point ???

what does it mean own water supply do i hook up direct to the caravan from the water point if so what connections do i need to do so as i only use a whale pump at the moment and what about waste connections on a euro pitch ??? does this also mean toliet waste ......or just water waste and how do i go about this aswell ....sorry for all the questions we are new to all this

any help appreciated

thanks

Mar 2, 2006
Visit site
stephen,

simon b may not like hven holidays but thousands of other people do it,s horses for courses you can only try it, it may or may not suit you.

for the water hook up you will need a kit consisting of a valve which fits into you aquaroll and alength of food quality hose to run to the tap there is an aquuaroll kit available made by aquaroll or an alternative kit canbe bought on e bay I think the firm is called h2o and is much cheaper. you will need a length of waste pipe to go to the drain from the caravan which you can getfrom any caravan accessory shop lastly you will need a length of co ax cable for your ariel hook up how long the lengths of all should be is like asking how long is a piece of string.you would be better getting that info from the site. you do not need to go to the expense of all this if you don't want to you can still use your aqua roll and waste master as you normally would just means you don't have to go too far for water etc. your toilet does not hook up that will have to be emptied as normal

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
Replies like simonB are not very constructive or helpful.I agree with Will and his advice re; euro pitch.It is horses for courses.Go with an intention of enjoying your trip away and dont let bias remarks deter you from doing otherwise.

Lady C

Oct 19, 2006
Visit site
Hi Stephen

I am sat in my van on pitch no 6 at Burnham on Sea We are using the aquaroll and hosepipe connected to the turret the waste is connected by pipe to a drain toilet waste is as normal unfortunatley our tv connection is not working it was digital switchover this week so you will need some form of digital tv or set top box as for the rest of the site it is clean and well maintained the entertainment has been ok only opened this week showers are clean and warm so please dont be put off by other remarks and also we have no kids

Sep 8, 2006
Visit site
Hi, the euro pitches on this site where great, spacious, level. We stayed on this site in June, found the site to be great, loads to do. We paid just over

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi

We stop at are local haven site quite regular on a euro pitch once you have experenced the main water and waste hook up you will be looking for them all the time,

What will has told you is spot on if you just follow his comments you will do just fine,

Me and my famliy stoped on burnham on sea haven a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it good luck and enjoy your hols

And ignore what Simon B said

Howard

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts