Eurotunnel using Tesco vouchers

Jul 20, 2005
Visit site
I see that Eurotunnel are now accepting bookings for next August. However, I don't have quite enough vouchers to cover the cost yet. Does anyone know when the next lot of Tesco vouchers are likely to arrive? It's a cross between waiting to have enough vouchers and the slots I want being filled up!
Also - I've been told that I can also use my daughter's vouchers as her account is registered at the same address (although it is a different number). Has anyone done this or mixed and matched vouchers in any other way?

Jo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
we expect to get our next lot of tesco vouchers at the end of november, beginning of december. dont know if its the same for everyone though. Always been led to believe the vouchers have to be on the same account, but dont know if thats true for sure. my wife and i both have tesco cards but they are on the same account.....Would be very very surprised if eurotunnel or any ferry company come to that would have its slots full yet or indeed before the new year, as we have watched their prices at times from october before booking in feb or march for no extra cost....

Mar 14, 2005
jondogoescaravanning.com
One of my daughters who has my surname and the same initial as me - although she has her own adress gets 100's of Tesco vouchers because she puts all her business expenses on her Tesco credit card. She therefore applies for Eurotunnel vouchers then hands them over to me. I add them to those I've collected myself and apply for the booking. It works!!

Jul 20, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Keith - yes I was aware, but the shortfall now that Tesco only allow 3x face value rather than the previous 4x, is such that I'd like to wait until I get my next set, if it's not too long.

When I do, I will try to use some of my daughter's vouchers and if I am successful, I'll post so that others know.

Jo

Jul 20, 2005
Visit site
Yes, mine were there when I got home from work yesterday. It's a pity that they put a stop to the 4x value for Eurotunnel, but I think I'm only about £30 short, so I can live with that.

I love booking early - it gives me something to look forward to and plan for through the dark winter months.

This year we have just acquired a new dog, so we may decisde to take her too. That should be interesting!

Jo

Jul 20, 2005
Visit site
Well, I tried it last night and it worked! I was able to enter the codes on both my own and my daughter's Tesco Reward vouchers - both registered at the same address. So for any of you who have someone else (student children, dependent relatives...) living with you and who have their own Tesco Clubcard they can be combined!

Jo

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts