excellant time at hendra

Sep 15, 2005
Visit site
just returned from hendra holiday park newquay, best site in cornwall that ive visited, entertainment was excellant both for kids and adults toilet blocks well maintained and cleaned several times per day ample space on pitch several bars too choose from, well maintained grounds would recomend to anyone already booking for my next break, nice to see a large park is still owned and run by a family and not owned by larger wellknown parks

Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
Hello paul

Glad you liked Hendra. We went a few years ago and loved it may go there again next year.

I've read on here recently people complaning about the size of the pitches.

Were you on a super pitch?

Will

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Went there a few years ago and vowed never to return. Toilet blocks were filthy and electric shaver point all u/s. Put numourous complaints in regarding both but obviously fell on deaf ears. The students emp;oyed for summer help were more interested in chatting up the young teanage holiday makers than working and on some occassions were passing drugs around the groups as well as alcohol. All in all in my opinion a site to miss.

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
We have had some great times at hendra and would return but like ive said before if you go in july or august it will be a nightmare as it is on all large sites of this nature.

We are going to thorness bay on the isle of white on friday and some on this forum would say we are totally stupid for doing so but we have been every year for the past 5 years and have never ever had a problem, but then we allways go in low season when the idiot brigade have returned to there dens so the site is quiet and relatively well run and very cheap for what you get

Sep 15, 2005
Visit site
Hello paul

Glad you liked Hendra. We went a few years ago and loved it may go there again next year.

I've read on here recently people complaning about the size of the pitches.

Were you on a super pitch?

Will
i was on a red pitch which was ample of room for my 2 berth and awning

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts