Extension wing mirrors.

Oct 25, 2017
Visit site
Help needed for my son in law please.

Having changed his tow car he needs new towing mirrors, which ones would you suggest he gets for a 2007 Seat Ibiza.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
Erflady said:

Having changed his tow car he needs new towing mirrors, which ones would you suggest he gets for a 2007 Seat Ibiza.

Do the old ones not fit on the new car?

I've only used Millenco Mirrors: Aero and now Grand Aero. They are good but can vibrate depending on the car. I'm guessing he has a small caravan so Grand Aeros may be overkill!

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
We got the millenco areos also , which have a good fastening on top of the mirror and have done me for the last 5 year . I can clearly see the back of my van & that's over 8 metres from the point off where the mirrors are at front of the car.
But like other posts has replied does the other ones not fit ?

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I’ve used the large SMAT’s for many years. They have two strong rubber fasteners whichswiftly secure to the door mirror . TheMilencos are pretty universal fit.

Oct 25, 2017
Visit site
He had a Nissan X-Trail but did'nt tow a with it.

(He now has a 2010 Swift caravan, I don't know what model as he's only just got it)

I have the Milenco Areos on my Kuga, the mirrors on the seat are quiet deep and was wondering if the clamps on the Areos will fit his mirrors.

Erflady said:

Hii Erflady,
You can check it online you will get verities of towing mirrors and they will suggest you also which is good for your towing vehicle.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts