extractor fan

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
I have a Charisma 550 2007,but the Omni extractor fan packed up last week above the kitchen.Does anyone know where to find the fuse for this.New to caravanning we've had the frame off inside but unable to locate.

Mar 3, 2008
Visit site
I have read that if you turn the fan on third speed or change direction of air flow without letting the fan stop first the fuse may go. The Omnivent fitting instructions say the peak current on doing this is 15A. If the fan is original fitment there will be a separate fuse for it. Get a couple of spares in case it goes again!

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
I have read that if you turn the fan on third speed or change direction of air flow without letting the fan stop first the fuse may go. The Omnivent fitting instructions say the peak current on doing this is 15A. If the fan is original fitment there will be a separate fuse for it. Get a couple of spares in case it goes again!
Thanks for that,thats what exactly happened,I changed the direction rather quickly.It was an orignal fitment so the fuse could well be in the ceiling with the fan switch maybe?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts