F.A.O. Daemon(Damian sos) or any knowledgable peeps

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sorry Damian I spelt your name wrong.

Allan & Gill.

Hi, we are due to swap our 2007 Senator Arizona in 3 weeks time. We have all the relevent documents for the Arizona, apart from (deep breath) the sercice/warranty book, the book has 2 service stamps in it from an authorised Bailey service centre. Can I obtain another service book from Bailey and get it stamped by the agent that serviced it, or is the information kept on computerised records, would it be best to let the Bailey dealer who has taken the Arizona in p/x for a California sort it out? Last, are there likely to be any pitfulls with me loosing this document?

Thanks in anticipation Allan & Gill.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Guys

I would think that a new service book would be possible to get.

A phone call to Bailey would be my first action and a call to the supplying dealer as well.

If you have the service records they will be just as good in the interim, and maybe the dealer with whom you are doing the swap with may be able to help too.

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi Allan & Gill,

Just a thought, do you by any chance have the receipts which would prove you had paid for the caravan's services? Might be enough to prove you had it done. Really don't expect you will encounter any problems without a service book.

Robert

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks to every one for there advice, the problem is now resolved, managed to get duplicate ivoice for the annual services, phoned the dealer who is supplying our new van and he will order a new service book from Baileys. So phew panic over and now looking forward once again to the 9th of May when we pick up our new california.

Once again thanks to all............ Allan & Gill.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts