F.A.O. Diane/Graham(Ponty)/Emmerson/etc.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Perhaps we could form a similar forum as for the Daventry mob but for South Wales. Obviously this forum would be for the more discerning caravanner. We could possibly call it the South Wales Caravan Club/Association/Forum what ever you so wish. Unfortunately I do not have the expertise required to set up a forum so if this is a sound idea perhaps someone could offer to set it up. We could have "guest" contributers and possibly exchange meets, etc.

May 7, 2007
Visit site
Hi Colin, Sounds good to me but like you I have not got the expertise to set up a South Wales Forum. How about South Wales Central and Reginal Area Vaning, SW C.A.R.A.vaning.

Bit naff for a name just a thought.

Graham (Ponty)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Graham if we came up with alternative suggestions for a name I am sure there will be an acceptable answer - brain storming exercise. It has to be an upmarket sounding name though comapred to the Daventry mob

May 29, 2007
Visit site
Hi Lads, Will speak to my brother coz he knows stuff like that.

I think SWCAF, is a good name. Will look up free web space tomorrow.

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Graham if we came up with alternative suggestions for a name I am sure there will be an acceptable answer - brain storming exercise. It has to be an upmarket sounding name though comapred to the Daventry mob
Stop calling us a 'mob'....!! Thought you said I was part of the friendly upper crust...lol!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts