Facebook Group

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
johnandrew70 said:
Hi all
I have created a group on facebook for Caravan and Motorhome Owners who holiday in Cornwall.
Basically its aim is to get some knowledge of the sites in Cornwall, Good and bad, Club sites and mainstream holiday parks, a place to let of steam if they have had a problem with a site or to praise a site.
You can also tell us what your outfit is and maybe give advice on anything to do with caravans.

I hope to see some of you over there and i hope i have put this posting in the right place

Err... Sorry to have to break it to you but that's what this forum is for

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
johnandrew70 said:
Hi Parksy
You may as well Delete the posting if i cant keep the web link, Check out Regional chitchat Cornwall it has 1 posting and that was me lol. my facebook group has got 19 members in 1 evening.

I thought PC was supposed to help us caravanners out, but i forgot its all about money with Haymarket Media thats why the mag is filling up with adverts.

Does it cost you any money to use this website? :whistle:
I'm very pleased for you if your FB page has '19 members in 1 evening' but a condition of the use of this free internet resource, which you agreed to abide by when you signed up is that you will adhere to the basic rules set out in forum etiquette
Your post was in direct breach of Rule 6 which is why I edited it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts