Family friendly site Bedfordshire/Hertfordshire?

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
It's not beds or Herts but if not too far for you Rutland Caravan Park is in my opinion great, there's a new indoor pool opened this year, I've not been yet this year but doesn't mention the pool on the website but I think there's an extra charge for using it but best check, lovely clean site plenty of room, good walks if got a dog and nice walk to the village ( greatham) where there's I think it was at least as couple of pubs but maybe more.

BP

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
We stayed atRutland a couple of years ago, and wouldn't hesitate to return. Lovely well kept site, great wardens and Greatham has 2 pr 3 great pub eateries.

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
Hi Twindaddy
We found Top End Farm in Little Staughton great it has a large field with a central play area for children from which is easily visible from any pitch which we found important depending on the kids ages and also EHU all around,toilets.showers and a very good shop,a fish and chip van on Saturdays with a Chinese up the road if required - it is not to far away from Graffam Water for cycling or water sports - if you do not fancy the large field there is a small secluded area that used to be put aside for the camping and caravan club members but i think on my last visit can be booked by anyone - it has no pool or arcades but if it is getting away with the family your after we found this alot cheaper than most sites {around £10.00 per night}.Check out Uk campsite for pictures and reviews.PS ignore all the tit for tat replies you get on this forum some of the more senior boarders get all carried away amongst themselves when people are only trying to help {Rutland was stated as being not to far away!!!}

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts