Fao colin(bridgend)

Apr 9, 2006
Visit site
Hi colin as you know we are off to camping du letty in july,as you have been before what electric hook up do i need is it a two pin plug and do i need to take a polarity tester,ta andrew.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Andrew - all the electrical boxes on the site are locked. The staff come to connect you up and as we did not have the continental fitting they connected one of theirs to the main box and then ours was connected to it. I asked about polarity and they said all was OK. For the two weeks we were there we did not have any trouble with the electrics. When you leave they will disconnect you and take their convertor back to reception with them. The majority of the staff speak good English, only ones who were not English speaking were the shop and take-away staff. Be careful - all newspapers except the Telegraph are 24 hours old and cost 3 euros each, including the Telegraph.

I would suggest that you contact them well in advance of the holiday to ask if you can have a pitch near the beach. We did this and had a pitch 10 feet from the beach - it was brilliant.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well for the cost of a polariy tester I wouldn't take their word for it - life's too short as it is.

Look here for a further discussion: http://www.practicalcaravan.com/newforums/fm_messages.asp?fo=7&fm=384622

TRENDING THREADS