FAO Linda & emmerson

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Linda

I've only just seen your request asking for directions to Troutbeck CCC site, Penrith.

You've asked the worst person in the world for directions, so I've pasted this link in from the CCC website.

http://www.siteseeker.co.uk/aspx/details.aspx?id=9010
The site is very easy to find, the best person to ask is emmerson because he knows the area really well and he'll more than likely give you directions.

The site only has about 50ish pitches and they are not massive but I can honestly say I really recommend the site I love it from its welcoming site wardens to its stunning location and spotless facilities.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sorry, Linda, but in spite of Lisa's recommendation, I can't help, as I've never been to the site! However, I believe it is signposted off the A66 Penrith to Keswick road, which is J40 off the M6. It's a wonderful part of the world which I'm sure you'll enjoy, but don't tell everyone!!

Jul 21, 2007
Visit site
Hello - thanks for coming back to me. Think I know the site you mean. Few miles west of Penrith. Used to be a private site and the C&CC took it over a couple of years ago.

Wish the weather would walm up a bit, getting itchy tyres and wanting to be away.

Happy touring

Linda

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts