FAO Lol

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lol

Hope you don't mind me posting this. Have you stayed at Tattershall park? If so, what do you think of it? Please would you mind taking a look in uk parks and comment accordingly.

As the park is relatively near our area, thought you might have some input?

Thanks

Lisa.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hiya Lisa, sorry I haven't stayed at Tattershall, but I looked at their website and I must admit, I'm glad you brought it to my attention. My two fav sports on one site can't be bad : )

It reminds me of Tallington Lakes, also in Lincolnshire, this site manly caters for statics but it is great out of season as well, it is quiet and peaceful, the ducks roam free and the pitches are hard standing. The people in the bar/club house were absolutely brilliant.

Have tried Bainland too, but its such a busy site you just don't get that personal touch.

If you decide on Tattershall, let me know how you get on, you have me very interested now.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hiya Lisa, sorry I haven't stayed at Tattershall, but I looked at their website and I must admit, I'm glad you brought it to my attention. My two fav sports on one site can't be bad : )

It reminds me of Tallington Lakes, also in Lincolnshire, this site manly caters for statics but it is great out of season as well, it is quiet and peaceful, the ducks roam free and the pitches are hard standing. The people in the bar/club house were absolutely brilliant.

Have tried Bainland too, but its such a busy site you just don't get that personal touch.

If you decide on Tattershall, let me know how you get on, you have me very interested now.
http://www.tattershallpark.co.uk/

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lol

I'm booking it tomorrow for new year. There's a rally going down. Just hope its not a happy clapper place. Never been on a rally before. Oh well, if it is, I'll just tie my dog outside with her muzzle on, she'll sort 'em out.

I've heard bad reports about Bainland so I've never been and prob won't go.

Kanga is back!! how bizarre!

Lisa.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts