fao steve(sparks)

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Its getting better but still not much sleep. I am managing about 2 hours at a time now so spend a lot of the night on the net

Steve

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
l don't know how you are managing on that much sleep l would be like a zombie,l like a decent nights sleep which l am not geting at the moment with the pup she keeps barking and whining.

sharon

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Being at home I can nap during the day

Bit of advice for the puppy. If it barks and cries DO NOT go to it. If you do it will learn that all it has to do to get your attention is cry and bark.

It will be all over after a few nights, even our toby (big wimpish dog) go the message within 5 nights.

Steve

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
l have been ignoring her she is sleeping a bit better, l think it is starting to sink in with her we have only had her a week so she is not doing to bad.

sharon

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
The old smelly t-shirt does work a treat. When the missus's jaw goes into overdrive I stick one of my smelly ones on her head. She is forced to hold her breath and by the time she as removed it her jaw is out of spasm and silence reigns supreme ... well for a few minutes at least :O)

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
l have already given her one of marks old t-shirts, she is still quite young only 8 weeks old so l think it is just going to take time with her.

lolly, l thought you was going on holiday today or are you going later on today?

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Steve

i up with son and the puppy ower son was up fist he woke Sharon up at 4.45 tride to get him back to sleep no way i had to get up with him.

Mark

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
I nap a lot during the day. Just like the old man I am, lol

I am learning a lot about photoshop at the moment, unfortunatly I am too tired to remember any of it!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
I just stared up classers again for us Microsoft word and the over one with it I will be going back to college to do CAD I meeting my D, A so she can sort it out. We had a chat on the phone the other day she was shoat that they did not have thing to help me.

I tell you some thick ells as well at the college they us windows 98.

Mark

TRENDING THREADS