FAO The Lord B

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Following on from my 'Just checking' post as one of the landed gentry you will be familiar with the practice of our large estates having their own church ,however I note that in our case we have both gone for the more 'in Vogue' upmarket option of having an 'Abbey' but I must point out that I have a bigger one than you!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B. I have received a mailing from Mr. Mod regarding a "wind up" posting about you on another topic area. He is of the opinion that it would be better to remove it for which I have agreed. I must now therefore offer my sincere apology to you if you were offended in any way, but as I say it was intended as a humourous posting and the last thing I would wish to do is to offend you or any person on this forum. I hope you will accept this apology and that no hard feelings or grudge will be held by your good self.

Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
If you have your own Abbey surely you reolize that size is'nt everything.In Vouge or not. Now if like mine it's fitted with CRAP TAPS (go to general under crap taps)

ttfn

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Norfolk Mike me thinks your plumbing needs attention if when you turn your taps on you find it is connected up to the WC waste anda load of "c**p" flows forth. Hope you had a dose of the back door trots otherwise a blockage could occurr.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Mike, when we bought our Abbey in 2004 we were going to Cornwall in a fortnights time so we decided to spend the weekend after picking it up locally to get used to it. Off we went to the CC site at Bromyard. After turning the taps off after bleeding them I could still hear running water. It was pouring out of the shower tap. We had to blank the pipe off before we went to Cornwall then had to take it back to the dealers for a new tap. At lunch time my wife tried to light the oven - nothing - ignition was dead. They came to my home to fix it and found that the electrics hadn't been connected behind the cooker. What happened to Quality Control Inspection?

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Colin, first of all I accept your apology, it's always nice to see you grovelling.

Secondly what on earth are you talking about, have you been over indulging in that Irish falling down water again?

To be honest Colin I don't know what post you are referring to. I certainly haven't taken offence at any post, infact I welcome them hehheh! Nothing like giving out what I receive ;O)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
No I cannot tell a lie I had not been at the Irish brown water that evening. It was a reply posting where you made some comment to a new member of the forum where I suggested in your commanding manner you were more likely to drive people away rather than caravan and join the forum - as if to say "oh s**t who are these bunch of oddballs - lets get out of here...." As I said it was meant in a light hearted manner and had no intention of insulting in any way a person whom I would like to be able to call a friend.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
No I cannot tell a lie I had not been at the Irish brown water that evening. It was a reply posting where you made some comment to a new member of the forum where I suggested in your commanding manner you were more likely to drive people away rather than caravan and join the forum - as if to say "oh s**t who are these bunch of oddballs - lets get out of here...." As I said it was meant in a light hearted manner and had no intention of insulting in any way a person whom I would like to be able to call a friend.
No, never took offence at that Colin, no problems. Just don't do it again though :OP hehheh!

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Threads are getting confused again but I bought my Abbey in 2004 but from a dealer that did a proper PDI and on collection had all systems fired and demonstrated so if there had been a problem it would have shown up and been corrected also they have a 'cl'with EHU for those who want to try them out.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B. I have seen it many times on your postings - what does OP stand for?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts