Ferry Bookings

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

Can anyone tell me roughly when i should be able to book a ferry from either portsmouth/st malo or portsmouth/caen for next august?

Do Brittany Ferries have deals at certain times and do i book direct with Brittany Ferries.

Thanks

Mar 22, 2008
Visit site
Gill,

I'm after booking a ferry for the same crossing next year, i think Brittany are the only ones who do it, so i went onto their web site and have registered on their mailing list, in the hope they have some special offers. I think it said their timetable for next year is due out round about November.

If you google Brittany Ferries the website should come up.

I'm also keen to hear if anyone knows of a better/cheaper way of doing it,

Lara.

Apr 22, 2006
Visit site
Lara

You are right to lookout for their deals. I have never found anyone to be cheaper than Brittany ferries direct on their routes.

2 Years ago while checking their prices I made a mistake and ended up with the page showing me a price for a chalet and our ferry travel. This in itself was

Jul 11, 2006
Visit site
A colleague who lives in Lyme Regis and has a house in Normandy put me on to this one.

Look in www.myvouchercodes.co.uk for Condor Ferries or LD Lines in January and see what you can find, then book appropriately. He goes several times a yeat on the Weymouth-Cherbourg service (I think) for something like

TRENDING THREADS