Ferry or euro tunnel and site when do you book

May 10, 2009
Visit site
Hi guys been looking around to book site and ferry or euro tunnel for next year so many options last time we just booked through select sites but wondering would i be cheaper booking with site myself and ferry myself how do you guys normally do it and when is the best time to book hopeing to head down to provence or spain in july after excellent advice on here already thanks for any info you can give me .

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
We always book our Tunnelcrossing with the Caravan Club, Then we choose our sites from the ACSI Camping Card Book booking just the first site in Germany each year. But we go out of season in July the CC is not valid.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
leanne33 said:
Hi guys been looking around to book site and ferry or euro tunnel for next year so many options last time we just booked through select sites but wondering would i be cheaper booking with site myself and ferry myself how do you guys normally do it and when is the best time to book hopeing to head down to provence or spain in july after excellent advice on here already thanks for any info you can give me .

It can be cheaper to book via the Clubs if you buy a package of campsites and insurance but just booking the crossing the discounts are usually less. We alway use Eurotunnel now which we buy with Tesco Club Card vouchers. We don't shop a lot in Tesco but do have one of their credit cards and its surprising how much the points add up. We usually find we have enough for two trips a year. If you use a ferry Norfolk Lines have some very good inexpensive deals and sometimes the Caravan Club have even better deals. On the best time to book, with the Tunnel the earlier the better because as the trains fill up the price increases. Ferries seem to slightly different. For the longer crossings it might be an idea to see what Camping Cheques have to offer.

David

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts