Ferry prices 2006

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have been looking at sailings and prices for August next year and am finding that the prices have increased by nearly 50% anybody been able to get a cheap crossing also a lot of crossings are already full.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
stewart, where have you been looking? I am also trying to get prices, but the sites I have checked don't go as far as next august as yet.

Thanks, Gary

Jul 20, 2005
Visit site
Out of interest, I started looking at ferries for next June. If you are prepared for fairly basic travel & don't mind not landing up in one of the larger ports, try Norfolk Lines Dover - Dunkirk. They are offering crossings at

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi all, have already booked for next July - August using PO ferries. Checked online price and then phoned. Exactly the same price. Try online and you can adjust the times to find a price that suits you. We're travelling out on 21st July at 14:45 and returning 12th August at 10:05 with a 7 m van. Price

DJM

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi all, have already booked for next July - August using PO ferries. Checked online price and then phoned. Exactly the same price. Try online and you can adjust the times to find a price that suits you. We're travelling out on 21st July at 14:45 and returning 12th August at 10:05 with a 7 m van. Price

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I HAVE JUST BEEN CHECKING PRICES WITH THE CARAVAN CLUB FOR CROSSINGS PLYMOUTH/ROSCOFF AND PORTSMOUTH/CAEN FOR NEXT JUNE AND HAVE FOUND THEM TO BE QUITE EXPENSIVE FOR FERRIES ONLY. TRY THEM FOR PRICES INCLUDING "CAMPING CHEQUES" THEY ARE MORE REASONABLE. BETTER STILL, TRY "SELECT SITES", THEIR PRICES FOR THE SAME CROSSINGS, INCLUDING 13 NITES SITE FEES FOR 1 CARAVAN, 2 ADULTS WITH FULL HOOKUP ON A VERY GOOD QUALITY SITE FOR ALMOST THE SAME PRICE OR LESS. GOOD LUCK.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi stewart i think you will find that most of the ferry company's don#t publish there prices/timetables untill late november but saying that august is the most expensive month try to go across in june you will find the prices much better and the sites also regaurds pete

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
We're also waiting for ferry offers for August. Have contacted P&O and they confirmed that early booking offers for free caravans are usually advertised in November but did suggest to keep checking there website leading up to this.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts