ferry prices

Feb 20, 2007
Visit site
having decided some 3 years ago,to store our then new pageant in spain,and simply drive down as often as we wanted,we found that crossing to dunkirk was much the cheapest option.with

savings of up to 50% at times.

the last time i looked in november,the price quoted for a car and 2 adults was £46.50,tried today and it has risen to a hugh £144.have got the same quote from agents as well as direct from norfolk line.with fuel prices falling,is this an attempt to drive away passengers such as me ,in favour of the more lucrative caravans, buses, and hauliers?

is anyone else having this experience?

Aug 10, 2008
Visit site
Raymond. Don't rush,there must be something wrong with the site,I recall something similar a few months back where it quoted me some very high prices one day and more what I expected the next day.possible worth a phone call to see why they are asking such a high amount for just a car crossing.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
The Caravan Club have stated that they are unable to book Norfolk Line crossings at the moment as there is a problem with the Norfolk Line website, so if I were trying to book I'd ring them, or wait for a few days. Otherwise you may end up spending much more than you need to!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts