fiamma caravanstore

Oct 9, 2006
Visit site
Hi,

I am interested in purchasing a fiamma caravanstore canopy for our Bailey Ranger 470/4.

I would like to hear any views others may have about the caravanstore also any idea what is the largest size that would fit the 470/4.

Many Thanks

Andrew

Dec 22, 2007
Visit site
Great addition, easy to use, just unzip and roll out. Best to purchase a storm strap and when in use leave front of canopy a little lower than caravan height so that any rain water will drain off canopy.Be prepared to "roll up" if wind increases.

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
I have got the 3 meter caravanstore which is a good fit for my Bailey Pageant Bordeaux. I would say that the 3 meter one is best all round size.

I keep it permanently in the awning channel on the "off-side" as I also have a fully awning. In this way I can then easilly move it over to the "near side" if we are just touring for the first week and then swop over when we are staying onsite longer and decide to use the full awning.

Also purchase the additional middle rafter which stops rain puddling in middle (approx

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
Hi Andrew,

Just replaced my worn out Caravanstore, after about 6 or 7 years,

Try www.discover.co.uk. They were the cheapest.

I use the 310, even on my large van this is a good compromise

Oct 9, 2006
Visit site
Thanks for your useful advice.

I have now purchased a 280 model that seems just right for the Bailey Ranger 470/4 as it fits the entire 'straight' section of the awning rail.

purchased from Discover which seem to be the cheapest at the moment. (

SBS

Mar 15, 2007
Visit site
I would recommend that you buy the largest that will fit your 'van. Bear in mind where the sides will fit so as to ensure that they don't run down the windows - leading to scratching.

In addition, where the poles press against the 'van, fix some waterproof clear tape (Wilko's Freezer Tape on the 'van under the 'bag'. This prevents scrathes on the paintwork.

Mike

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts