Fiat/Burstner cab spare electrical connectors

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
In our recently acquired 4 year old IT 585 I've found a few unconnected multi connectors hanging from bottom of the dashboard.

Has anyone found these too and what they are for?

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
He was very thorough with the viewing info and explained the 'extras' . I'm inclined to think it's Fiats wiring loom extra equipment connections for different cab versions. I'm going to have the MOT done at their commercial vehicle place, might get it explained there.

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Well that plan came to nowt, they don't do MOT's !!!
They get farmed out somewhere else, not a fan of that style of doing things so I took it to my local guy, then found that we have a Burstner service agent in Glasgow, so it got its habitation checks done there.
Now my 1st DIY repair looms. One of the Remis fly screen/ Roman blinds no worky. I suspect roller spring has come adrift.
Watch this space

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Easy job to take off. I have removed all our fly screens, and washed them gently in the bath. Just soaking them. It was amazing how much whiter they looked after!!

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Yup, after a bit of poking around the 4 screws holding the frames on were found cunningly hidden behind the 'magazine holders' 4 off!.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts