Finally bailey have made a decent looking caravan again

Apr 11, 2006
Visit site
dont get me wrong the bailey unicorn is no stunner like a swift conqueror but at least bailey have gave the unicorn classy graphics, a body coloured front locker with normal bailey badge and some stylish 15 inch alloys. Think I might be ready to order the unicorn barelona soon to replace my swift conqueror. It really does look great top marks bailey

now all you've got to do is sort out the horrible looks of the pegasus and olympus

Jul 11, 2006
Visit site
And find some way of stopping the stone dents on the front panel. I was looking at a dealers and quite a few had dents already, some quite large.

Apr 11, 2006
Visit site
really thats slightly off putting, It really would make the front look bad if it had stone dents wonder why they couldnt use a grp or ABS molded panel because they're always much stronger and look better because they can add attractive lines and creases

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
According to Bailey the new Unicorn is not going to be at dealers until the 1st September so I'm assuming Robin F's observation about dents is directed at Pegasus and Olympus models. Again according to Bailey the new Unicorn is gong to have a differnet shape/style of corner guards on the front so perhaps that combined with the thicker film coat they are already applying to the other models and supplying for retrospective fitting might alleviate the problem of dents. Time will tell.

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
if it in your words not a stunner why is the title finally baile y made a decent looking van a body coloured front locker thats what other manufactures have been doing for yrs the new conqueror might just change your mind dont buy a box on wheels buy a caravan

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
The graphic and alloys looks like everything else thats on the market.I just wish baileys wouldnt make the wheelarches so high looks like the wheels are too small for the van.

Noticed the door opens the opposite way

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts