finding a van...

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
hi,
what a fantastic day we have had today touring around dealers in the south lincs area trying to source a van. found out lots of things that i have been wondering about which is great and met some useful people. also met some people i wouldn't trust as far as i could throw them, seems many a shady character in the caravan world. the search goes on and we know how we want our layout so thats good we are getting there its exciting stuff.....

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi. What are you looking for; someone on here may have spotted it. Also have you looked on caravan finder website. Mind you it is enormous fun just going around the dealers and getting in and out of vans. I do it even though we are not looking at changing ours. In fact we sometimes take our young grandson as he loves it too. "lets look in this one next Nana"
happy hunting
mel

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
hi,
we are looking for a van with beds at opposite ends, a double for us and a single for the boy, with all the gubbins in the middle, around a 17' body seems a good size, with an oven and loo for about a grand. i won't find one in a dealers i know that it will be someone packing up and moving on or more money than sense folk. of course as you narrow your search you narrow the choice, i'll wait though one will come along. we are seasoned campers and are out and about so its only a matter of time.
thanks for van finder site, can't beat a good nosey...
nick

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts