Fire TV

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Fire TV arrived. Simple enough to set up. A little time consuming entering all the passwords etc. It velcroed nicely onto the back of the Avtex TV and takes its power from the TV's USB.

It also Bluetooth's to the SoundLink speaker. So less messy wires to hide.

I have it working on the following

Netflix
BBC iPlayer *
ITV Hub *
YouTube
All4 *
Prime
My5 *
UKTV Play
Disney
Now

* Also link to live TV

Probably thousands of programmes. But I only pay for the Prime. The other premium channels are gifted from my grandchildren.

Time will tell if it works OK from the phones hotspot on site. it does from home.

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Just to add. I could not get the Fire to pair with the Avtex. Literally hundreds of TV’s are listed, but not Avtex. I spent an hour or more researching. Only to find there is not a fix, and others say Avtex are not helpful on this.

It only means that on/off and volume will have to be done with the Avtex remote.

John

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Glad you got it running. Im running mine on the Avtex with the same issue on the remote but its no hardship.

We have free wifi here and my mob is getting a better connection than the Avtex so im still hotspotting.

Reactions: Jcloughie

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts