Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
hi all,
just wondered if any one could help, and tell me how to configure the new version of firefox because :-
this afternoon a pop up appeared saying new version of firefox available as update, (had one of these before without problem) the new version however did not keep the old configuration (as last time) and I now find most of the tool bars missing!! there is no address bar or forward/back buttons. it will only open one tab at a time and there is nowhere to return back to the last page, opening a link deletes all other pages so there is no chance of of copy and pasting say onto a post one is writing, I have tried everything I know (not that much) to alter it without success, I even tried rolling back the computer but as I forgot to set a new restore point, the last one available is a long time ago, it just has me stumped and I have now a bald patch from stratching the old beenie.

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
update, Done it!!!!! not sure how exactly, but it comprised of opening all the tabs I could find checking the boxes, that opened other tabs, ect ect, after rebooting it's all there, sorted
smiley-laughing.gif
btw I've set a new restore point.

TRENDING THREADS