First 2018 trip planned

Jun 20, 2017
Visit site
Now that all the Christmas nonsense is over, we have booked a weekend at oxon park, Shrewsbury for a week Friday. Can’t wait.
We also have a 3 night break booked for the first week of feb (Betws y coed).

Have you any plans for the dark months?

Kevin

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
With reference to getting out in the dark months, a post Christmas illness left me feeling a bit down, but I feel I am on the mend.

I am so committed and looking forward to an outing this month, and I am not going somewhere that has EHU, just going to the enjoy some of the winter nights in some remote(ish) place, hardly going to being roughing it, not with gas and a battery :p and a car to take me to the apothecary for single malt vitamins.

Happy New Year all.

John

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi all , we have managed to get booked up at Melrose Gibson caravan club site up in Scotland,(never been here before) kids half term in February for 4 nights and that's only at a price of £82.oo as the kids go for a pound ! can't wait to get away. Not been away since September so missing it now .
We were up there the other day checking it out in a few inches of snow , it looked lovely !! B)

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Away next Monday for a week at Clumber Park, then a weekend rally at the end of January, a week in February poss. Peak District, then from March onwards the C&CC Temporary Holiday Sites start so will be off using them, as and when we want and come back when we want. Not forgetting our German friends have booked us and will 'save' the pitches for us on 2 sites in Germany for 7 nights each in June, will stop off in France on the way back for 4 nights, then on to Cardiff for 5 nights and maybe stop off for a few nights more on the way back home in Yorkshire. From August, will use to the THS's again until back to winter caravanning in November and December; where does the year go?

Sep 14, 2017
Visit site
We have just spent 7 nights at Penisar Mynydd caravan park, very warm and snug with our heating on, fantastic little park not far from the beach and Snowdonia park, cant wait for our next trip.

Jun 26, 2017
Visit site
Thanks Brasso. I hadn’t heard of love2stay before. Although it sounds like some dodgy dating website, I checked it out and was so impressed that we’ve added it to the ever increasing list of 2018 bookings which so far includes ...

Lundholme Farm (Ingleton)
Park Foot (Pooley Bridge)
Hillhead (Brixham)

And of course our annual pilgrimage to Bodfan Farm (Rhosneigr, Anglesey) in August.

TRENDING THREADS