first time in normandy

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi, we would like recommendations from anyone who has stopped in Normandy, prefer either calvados, manche or orne, from 1st April 2006 for 2 weeks, anyone help us? thanks

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lolly, I can recommend the camping Municipal site at Falaise. it is overlooked by William the Conquerors castle. There is a write up of the area in this months PC.

Jul 15, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lolly,

We can recommend the two "Castels" sites in Calvados, either "Chateau-camping les Colombier" or "Le Brevedent" both excellent and "Les Colombier" is within 1/2km of one of the best artisanal calvados makers in the region.

But I have just checked the web-site "www.les-castels.com" and discovered they they don't open until the 29th - sorry.

Robert

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Lolly, I can recommend the camping Municipal site at Falaise. it is overlooked by William the Conquerors castle. There is a write up of the area in this months PC.
Hi Ray, thanks very much for your help, we thought that site looked good too, will look into it!

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lolly,

We can recommend the two "Castels" sites in Calvados, either "Chateau-camping les Colombier" or "Le Brevedent" both excellent and "Les Colombier" is within 1/2km of one of the best artisanal calvados makers in the region.

But I have just checked the web-site "www.les-castels.com" and discovered they they don't open until the 29th - sorry.

Robert
Hi Robert, thanks for letting us know about this site, will have a look and bear in mind for a trip later in the year!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts