May 30, 2010
Visit site
Hi

I've going to buy a Kia Sportage 2.5 2008, could someone help me to find out if this is big enough to tow a reasonably laarge 5 berth? I'm finding it very confusing...

Shona

Apr 30, 2008
Visit site
hi Shona. can't help on the car problem but welcome to the forum anyway. There'll be lots of people offering advice re tow cars, maybe you ought to repost under the Towcars section, i think that may be where the 'petrolheads' lurk. happy caravaning. Unless you were brought up in the hobby you will find it a steep learning curve (we weren't and we are still panicking on our third season) but it does afford a wonderful way of life. im sure that once you find the right car/caravan combination that you will love the lifestyle and not look back

May 30, 2010
Visit site
hi Shona. can't help on the car problem but welcome to the forum anyway. There'll be lots of people offering advice re tow cars, maybe you ought to repost under the Towcars section, i think that may be where the 'petrolheads' lurk. happy caravaning. Unless you were brought up in the hobby you will find it a steep learning curve (we weren't and we are still panicking on our third season) but it does afford a wonderful way of life. im sure that once you find the right car/caravan combination that you will love the lifestyle and not look back
Thanks for the welcome, I'll repost under Towcars.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts