fitted sheets

May 4, 2006
Visit site
Does anyone know whether it is possible to buy fitted (bottom) sheets for caravan beds, need them for the bunks and for the lounge beds in a tourer, would make life easier many thanks Nick

Jul 15, 2005
Visit site
Nick,

Yep. We use two standard fitted single sheets in our Eriba Triton - the main bed area can be made up as two singles or a large double - and are all standard sizes.

So you may have success.

Robert

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Hi Nick, my wife has bought fitted sheets for our new Hymer lounge bed, she bought king size and they fit great, i don't know about single bunks, but a single fitted sheet should do the job!

Best wishes, Andrew.

Hi Nick, my wife has bought fitted sheets for our new Hymer lounge bed, she bought king size and they fit great, i don't know about single bunks, but a single fitted sheet should do the job!

Best wishes, Andrew.
Keys of Clacton will alter standard sheets to fit any size bed or make some as a special order. I had two single flannellete sheets altered for the bunks. Excellent job and not expensive.

May 4, 2006
Visit site
This would be ok for flat sheets, but I want to be able to use fitted sheets as it would make the whole job of putting together the beds in the evening easier.I have a Sterling Europa 540 the main double bed is 6ft.10" x 5ft.11"

the single beds are 5ft 11" x 2ft.1" and 6ft x 2ft standard bedding sizes are either too big or too small,does anyone have any other ideas or know of anywhere that sells these sized fitted sheets. thanks Nick

Apr 27, 2006
Visit site
Nick,

Try Acton & Acton Ltd (www.actonandactonltd.co.uk), I have used them before and have just ordered a fitted sheet and mattress cover for my Swift Conqueror island bed. They will make any shape / size of bed linen required and will also send you colour swatches if required.

Best of luck....Chris

Mar 24, 2006
Visit site
Hi Nick

Towsure do a range of sleeping bag liners that come in many different sizes poly cotton/double bed size or single available, they say they can be used without the sleeping bag -save making the bed at all!

Helen

TRENDING THREADS