Fitting Dometic LM230 fridge vent covers

Sep 26, 2018
Visit site
Hi all,
I've just bought one of these for our Cabrera (as we're away this coming week) but there's no instructions for fitting it ANYWHERE that I can find... They fit inside the outer vent, but it doesn't say whether the upper or lower, or how to remove the outer part of the cover...

Help?

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Hi all,
I've just bought one of these for our Cabrera (as we're away this coming week) but there's no instructions for fitting it ANYWHERE that I can find... They fit inside the outer vent, but it doesn't say whether the upper or lower, or how to remove the outer part of the cover...

Help?
Isn't it unusual for them to be fitted inside? Ours fit on the outside on our current caravan and I thin k they also fitted on the outside on a previous Lunar caravan.

Sep 26, 2018
Visit site
Google doesn't show anything for LM230 but does for LS230 - for this one, the outer grill can be removed by sliding the catch and then carefully levering the grill from the frame and then replacing the grill with the cover sandwiched between the grill and the frame. Normally two are fitted, one each for the upper and lower grills.

Dometic LS230 Fridge Vent Internal Winter Cover | CAMC Club Shop (caravanclub.co.uk)
Isn't it unusual for them to be fitted inside? Ours fit on the outside on our current caravan and I thin k they also fitted on the outside on a previous Lunar caravan.
Thanks both... The doh moment didn't help, and a further search did find a diagram that shows it! I Buckman, it's bright blue and does indeed fit under the outer grill

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Thanks both... The doh moment didn't help, and a further search did find a diagram that shows it! I Buckman, it's bright blue and does indeed fit under the outer grill
Wow that is eye watering expensive. We bought from a dealer and for both vents the price was under £30 and they were colour coded.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts