Fixed bed with Shower what shower mat

May 27, 2007
Visit site
we have a europa fixed bed with side shower and toilet, if you shower the base remains wet, has anyone got a remedy other than to dry it with a towel. I say some mats at the caravan show for the shower tray area, any recomendations or a supplier of any special mat

thanks

May 5, 2005
Visit site
we cut another mat from a thin washable doormat from a carpet supplier and leave the rubber one to dry.Am thinking of making a lightweight duckboard to put on rubber mat to keep clear of the damp,would make toilet easier to use for grandchildren as well

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Ally

We have exactly the same caravan layout as you. Went to caravan dealer and bought soft rubber grip mat, its on a large roll, (not the awning type) it comes in blue, red or green and has perforated holes but doesn't scratch the plastic shower tray or risk cracking it like a wooden duckboard may do. They cut a piece off a big roll for us (it cost us approx

Apr 21, 2005
Visit site
Hi Ally, just been looking through old postings. We have just bought a Swift Challenger with the same layout. I was thinking of buying one of those absorbent cloths but was wondering how you have solved the problem. Also, just used the shower on the weekend and noticed that drops of water came into the bedroom area. I had placed a shower mat outside the door just in case. Do you have this problem at all? Looking forward to your reply. Helen.

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Helen, we have the Ace Firestar with the same layout as yours.

l take it it also has the hard door into the Shower room, we checked out the Shower on the last outing, as it is due in for a couple of warranty claims, we found no ingress into the bedroom so you may have problem.

NigelH

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts