fixed double bed and fixed bunks?

Oct 14, 2018
Visit site
Hi everyone, as a family we have been caravanning for 11 years or so, we are looking for a caravan with a fixed double and also fixed bunks for the kids. to be honest we are getting fed up converting the lounge to a double bed each night, anything for an easy life if possible!!! thanks in advance, Andy

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi Andy. I imagine your children are getting big, if you have been family vanning for 11 years. I don,t know of the layout you want, but Caravanfinder website allows you to search by layouts. However, if you can’t find one and your youngsters are indeed growing, have you thought of a fixed bed plus long enough lounge to be used as singles. This does mean you are sitting on the bed once the kids go to bed though. :(
The Unicorn Valencia has a long lounge.
Mel

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Just looked on Caravanfinder. Can’t see the layout you want as fixed bed and fixed bunks. However, what you could do is get a fixed bed and side dinette, 6 berth, ( there are a number of those) and leave the dinette permanently made up into bunks.
Mel

Jun 26, 2017
Visit site
I’ve found your perfect solution here Andyh.

It’s one I’ve referenced in a previous post. Change from £14.5K brand new plus shipping costs.

All you need to do now is find a suitable tow car :p

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Icaru5 said:

It’s one I’ve referenced in a previous post. Change from £14.5K brand new plus shipping costs.

Really a great pity that we don't have such products here (at those prices), makes me envious and also disappointed in our UK and European offerings.

Jun 26, 2017
Visit site
Anseo said:
Icaru5 said:

Really a great pity that we don't have such products here (at those prices), makes me envious and also disappointed in our UK and European offerings.

Quite right ... the only problem is though, that this thing has a dry weight of just under 2700KG, meaning that you’d have to visit your local John Deere dealership to take delivery of your new tow vehicle before driving to the port to collect it ! :blink:

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Icaru5 said:

Cracking units these , was "looking" only in them at the rally in may , and the rep said any decent 4×4 will pull them .

Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
Icaru5 said:

Cracking units these , was "looking" only in them at the rally in may , and the rep said any decent 4×4 will pull them .

Just illegal on UK roads for a car to tow. :(

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts