Flat screen TV bags

KnL

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
Roger,

I'm sure there are plenty of custom bag makers who advertise in PC or similar, however as a stop gap, 5 years ago I used a good quality bubble wrap which I formed into a sleeve that snuggly fit over our flatscreen and taped the edges together.

Believe it or not, I still use that same bubble wrap sleeve and never got round to buying a bag as it's no longer needed.

Ken.

TLC

Aug 26, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

I prefer to have a proper bag with carry handles, it just makes life easier! I got our bag from Camping International but I think it is originally from bags4everything.co.uk. I paid around

Jan 31, 2008
Visit site
I got ours made to order from http://www.bags2cover.co.uk/

I can fit our LCD TV, Satellite, powersupplies and remotes in it. Very well made bag and very good protection.

They have a Special Offer on at the moment.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Roger,

After asking the same question was advised to try www.sewnsos.co.uk bought two from them, myself and our Daughter, very well made, excellent value fits a 15" flat lcd telly no problem.

Royston

Jul 3, 2006
Visit site
We have one made to measure to fit our tv from www.bags2cover.co.uk

It is fully padded and also has a solid screen protector on one side for extra protection.

There are carrying handles, it is waterproof and fits like a glove. I definietly recommend them.

Feb 11, 2007
Visit site
Gave this one some thought and what with all the gizmo's that you use for connections deceided for the moment to leave it in the box it came with, its got a carry handle and is well protected.

Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
We bought a storage box from Ikea which is made from a type of ripstop nylon with reinforced sides, a carrying handle on the side and a zipped top which cost about

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts